Agricultural Farmland for Sale in Sao Jose do Xingu, Mato Grosso, Brazil
Located in the Xingu region, on fertile land with good water resources. The region is blessed by nature favoring livestock and, more recently, agriculture. All flat, with rainfall of more than 2,000 mm / year, fertile and healthy. It is served by Cargill, Bunge and other companies. Rich in water. The region is bisected by the massive Xingu River and bordered by the Xingu Indigenous National Park, which ensures the freshness and abundance of nature. $ 2,000.00 / ha
Area: 2,400 ha
– Improvements: 960 ha of pastures Brachiarão, 900 ha of pastures dirty and the rest of native forest.
– Curralama is brand new, with Bret Coimma. Equipped with electronic scale, large shed, with handling capacity of 1,500 heads.
– Located 30 km from the city, served by school bus.
– House with 3 bedrooms, 1 suite, living room, all terraced, kitchen, bathroom, all fenced and landscaped gardens.
– Brick house, with Cantina, 2 bedrooms, living room for other dependents.
– Neighbor has soybean crop.
– It has 14 dams, one capable of supporting a turbine of 8 KVA, four perennial streams and several springs.
– Has 340 ha in front of the headquarters that do not dry all year round (not Varjão).
– Georeferencing ready.
– Service shed, with about 600 m2, with several divisions: housing, home of harness, a salt store, workshop.
– Price: $ 2,000.00 / ha