Agricultural Farmland for Sale in Sao Jose do Xingu, Mato Grosso, Brazil
Located in the Xingu region, on fertile land with good water resources. The region is blessed by nature favoring livestock and, more recently, agriculture. All flat, with rainfall of more than 2,000 mm / year, fertile and healthy. It is general stores served by Cargill, Bunge and other individuals. Rich in water, the region is bisected by massive Xingu River and bordered by the Xingu Indigenous National Park, which ensures the freshness and abundance of nature. $ 2,000.00 / ha
Area: 2,400 ha.
– Improvements: 960 ha of pastures Brachiarão, 900 ha of pastures dirty and the rest of native forest.
– Curralama brand new, with Bret Coimma equipped with electronic scale, large shed, with handling capacity to 1,500 heads in unison.
– Located 30 km from the city, served by school bus.
– Be good, with 3 bedrooms, 1 suite, living room, all terraced, kitchen, bathroom, all fenced and landscaped gardens.
– House manager masonry, with Cantina, 2 bedrooms, living room other dependencies.
– Neighbor of the soybean crop.
– It has 14 dams, one capable of supporting a turbine 8 KVA, four perennial streams and several springs.
– Has 340 ha in front of the headquarters that do not dry all year round (not Varjão).
– Georeferencing ready.
– A house full of pawn
– Shed a Service, with about 600 ms2, with several divisions: housing, home of harness, a salt store, workshop etc..
– Price: $ 2,000.00 / ha
– Payment: Negotiable