Agricultural Farmland for Sale in Trevinho, Formoso de Minas, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Excellent investment in regard to quality of land (1,000 ha of cultivated for 15 years), water resource 17 ha (water reservoir), good payment terms (17 years).
– Land for Planting: 1000 ha cultivated for 15 years.
– Topography: Consistent soil content with predominantly reddish clay. 2 dams, 3 operating pivots, average of 70 ha each (there is no water license).
– Distance from Brasília: 260km.
– Distabce from Cooper Tinga: less than 15 km.
– Distance from Bungue: less than 12 km.
– Monophased energy installed, three phased at 5km.
– Benefits: old shed.
– Rain índex: 1.600mm per year.
– Altitude : 900m