Agricultural Farmland for Sale in Trevinho, Formoso de Minas, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Excellent investment be it with regard to quality of land (1.000 ha cultivated for 15 years), to water resources (water reservoir 17 ha of metal) and to easy payment (seventeen years).
– Land for Planting: 1000ha, cultivated for 15 years except this year.
– Topography: even type of soil predominantly reddish, 2 barrages, has already operated 3 pivots, average of 70 ha each (there is no grant of water), in a barrage of 17 ha of slide.
– Distance from Brasília: 260km, 70km of land or 350km with 12km of land.
– Distance from Cooper Tinga: less than 15 km.
– Distance from Bungue: less than 12 km.
– Monophased energy installed, three phased at 5km.
– Benefits: old shed.
– Pluvial índex: 1.600mm per year.
– Altitude : 900m
-Payment conditions: total price R$ 4.100.000,00 (four million and one hundred thousand), interest R$ 1.600,000,00 (one million six hundred thousand reais), deposit R$ 600.000,00 (six hundred thousand reais), 1st year R$ 500.000,00 (five hundred thousand) and 2nd year year R$ 500.000,00 (five hundred thousand), the debit balance is divided into 17 years, yearly payments of R$ 161.000,00 (one hundred and sixty-one thousand reais) can be transferred.